Pages


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Me, Myself and I

So here are 5 things I love about being me (no worries the counterbalance coming real soon!)
1.       I love that I am "Petite"! I mean seriously, not much people can get dressed at Zara AND Zara Kids! You know these stories about teenage girls stealing borrowing their mom’s clothes? Well for Morgane and I, it might just be the contrary…

2.       I love that I am Asian. Moreover, having a brown skin all throughout the year is priceless especially when you leave in a country where the sun is really shy to show up. No need for sunscreen and no risk of looking like you bathed in carrot soup for days…

3.       I love that I speak 3 languages perfectly and understand 2 reasonably. This asset has opened many doors for me and I’m eternally grateful to my mom and dad for immigrating to Europe.

4.       I love that I love dancing! I’m not a great dancer but I love to listen to all sorts of great music! It changes my bad mood in seconds. Once good music is on my hips just start wiggling. The great about this, is that my kids inherited the trait from me and now we do our own clubbing in da house!

5.       I love that I was able to give birth to beautiful and healthy kids! My kids are my pride, my joy, and my insurance… What’s the last part?!  Well yes, ‘coz you know, I’m eventually going to be old (in a very, very, very long time) and hopefully at least one of the kids will be so consumed with guilt for all they made me endure that they will take me in their home (me the most easiest person in the world! **evil grin**)

No comments:

Post a Comment