Pages


Friday, February 11, 2011

Freedom!

The kids will be at my parents this week-end. I will miss them dearly when they are gone. As they are off to their grandparents for 2 nights, I realized that I will have the house just for myself (other half is working this week-end too)! I have to admit, when I realized that I was going to be home alone, I started a little a “Risky Business” dance…



I started thinking: Hurray! I’ll be able to sleep more than 7 hours straight! I’ll be able to eat my ice cream in front of the tv without 2 little beggars who will empty the pot in less than 5 minutes!
I think there should be a special a special rule that would go like this:
All mommies should have a mental health day!
Being a Mom is a 24/7 job, and although it’s the best one, I also declare that sometimes we deserve a break too!
So what is the plan for this week-end?
Well tonight is movie night! Other half and I are going to see Tron. Not my cup of tea, but hey what can I say, sometimes a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do to show that she loves THE man :o)
 Did I shave my legs for this! I sure as heck did!!!  There too few date nights, so this is special, and I need to look great just to remind him why he married me… Besides, it was also the perfect excuse to buy a new dress! Uhu, you heard a new dress sighhh…

Update: here is a picture of me thatevening :o)


I love my kids but being with other half on a date is special and so rare, I look forward to it every time... If it's not too late, we might get something to eat on the way home, then will snuggle in our couch, watch a serie, head to bed and... (BIP!!!!! You naughty, naughty minds! What were you thinking? I would give more details?!)
Anyway, I wish you a wonderful week-end!

2 comments:

  1. hey joyeke!
    is the dress zara??
    would you mind very much if i bought the same?
    i love it!!
    i love zebra panther leopard strippes... and this dress well it's smashing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not hun!! But be careful, just look for THAT dress! Zara can be a bit evil lol and push you to buy more stuff :o)

    ReplyDelete