Pages


Friday, February 4, 2011

Someone help me, I’m scared…

So this morning my boss asked me buy some paint for this apartment he is renovating. So I took my car and my courage and walked into the bowels of Brico. That store scares me, I mean literally, I start sweating, I feel disoriented, I hyper-ventilate.
Give me a store like IKEA and I’m at home. Or send me to ZARA and I can find anything in there with my eyes closed. I can walk into ETAM lingerie and do just fine. NO, NO, NO, stop, rewind, and erase that last sentence! I used to be fine, now it takes me a lot of patience to find the perfect underwear to hide my double decker butt … And the pictures of the models just makes me want to shove down a super-size Bic Mac down their throat. Sad, but not scary…
But Brico IS SCARY! I don’t know where or what anything is. Brico Managers, you need to read this, you need to have a "clueless women" section  with hot guys with the looks of the Diet Coca Cola commercial to help us/me, figure out what we really need. Or even better they can offer to come on over and help fix whatever needs to be done…
Instead, I got a very Big guy, with a horrible view on his butt crack explaining to me for the zillion time the difference between aubergine and the taupe paint… I ended buying both, will see what my boss says about that, but for sure, I’ll have to go back, hopefully my wish for cute guys helping out will be granted… What?! Miracles do happen right?

1 comment:

  1. you saw "l'autre côté du lit " latelly did nt you?
    if not, at one point a brico firm offers with the renting of tools , the renting of cute guys.
    the underboss gets to go to la case prison for proxénétisme.
    with sophie marceau et dany boon, cute movie.

    ReplyDelete