Pages


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What do you mean there isn't much time left :o)



So, according to this chart, I have a few years left before it all goes down south (well, in my case some things already have followed that path)
I just turned 30 and apparently I have more or less 20 good years left before the menopause hits me and  I start looking like an old witch. That being said, I am proud to say that I still get mistaken for being younger (ahh bliss). It probably the great genes being Asian that helps. Add to that some good fashion sense, very expensive make-up and a torturing diet and you have the perfect cocktail!
But honestly, I’m not afraid of again. Really I’m not, I would not want to be 20 again. Turning 30 was like some kind of liberation. I feel better in my head and in my skin. I’m now at this mental crossroad, and I am trying figure out this new person that I am.
I don’t try to fit as hard as before. I wish I could have told my 20 years old self that everything would turn out fine and that making mistakes was all part of the plan…
Now, I just pray that I won’t shorten too much with age or at that at least other half will also follow this path, if not we will have a problem as we will look like the "Benny Hill Duo".

No comments:

Post a Comment