Pages


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Home Alone! Yesss...

9 and a half hours of sleeping straight ! Thank you Lord! I feel great and I am now ready to enjoy my day…. How do I start a perfect day? Well I listen/watch one my favorite Group “Black Eyed Peas”! Enjoy from this year’s Super Bowl…



Oh! And one of the many benefits of having the kids at their grandparents is the luxury of sitting and checking my emails, my favorite websites and drinking my coffee without someone asking me to wipe their bum :o)
Having some time alone  doesn’t make you a bad mom, it’s makes you a better mom, because you get to appreciate your role much more… Today, I’m just JOY, but I’m still going to go out and my buy my son a new pair of shoes and buy some new bed sheets for my daughter as at 3 years old  she still sleep  with a diaper on, it’s about time we stop that… When I’ll see my little nuggets tomorrow, I’ll be rested, I’ll be ready to play with them, and give them all the love and caring they need and even more…

No comments:

Post a Comment