Pages


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The minute of "Self Flagellation" starts now...


So here are 5 things I really hate about MOI:
1.       I hate that my legs are so short! I mean it’s true, this gives me the perfect excuse to wear 4 inches heels, but it also means that I have to pay a seamstress to shorten all my pants! That money could be used for more interesting stuff…

2.       I hate that sometimes I’m not ballsy enough to tell people off…

3.       But sometimes, I hate that I can’t keep my big mouth shut.

4.       I hate that I am so much in love with food and fashion! I sometimes have to struggle with very tough choices: The Big Mac or the Skinny Jean? Choices, choices…

5.       I hate that I am still struggling to find balance between being a Mom/ a wife/ a working girl… I admire Mom’s who have figured it out a long time ago and are able to give all their love to their kids, their admiration and support to their other half, and sufficient time to their work that they can be proud of their achievements…
I try not to focus on these little things, I know that God has a wonderful plan for all of us. I have been blessed with a wonderful other half,  a great family and friends…  I know that the best is yet to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment