Pages


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Switch to Mommy Mode NOW!!!

So much for my week-end sans kids! I got a phone call from my mom at 6 this morning, she told me that Arthur had been throwing the whole night and that both kids were asking for me.
It’s funny, because in less than 10 minutes, I was up, dress and in my car to pick-up my kids… I instantly switched into Mommy Mode
When I arrived at my parent’s place, I knew it was bad just by seeing him, my poor little baby was pale and crying, suddenly he shouted "I have to throw up!" luckily my mom had already arrange to have a bucket next to him… So I dressed the kids up and off we went back home… He threw up the whole way back…
Poor honey is so ill, it's going out from both ends... I hope this is a 24 hours bug and nothing more... He's very brave little guy, I gave some medicine to ease up the cramps and the nausea, he took it without complaining even once...
Arthur and his bucket - Mommy can I please lay next to you, I feel better when you hold my hand... My heart melted instantly...

Thank you Lord, Morgane was in a good spirit and she decided she wanted to take care oh her brother, so she stayed near him all the time, giving him kisses and holding his hand.


He is a bit better now, I hope the meds are working and maybe by this evening this will be an old story...




My Alone Time is over, but I love being a mom and I have to confess, if my mom did not call me, I would have gone and pick them up earlier than planned anyway... The house feels empty without the children around...

No comments:

Post a Comment