Pages


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mummy is losing it... but no worries it's temporary...

So I was a tad emotional in my previous post, sorry for that… But you know what? Sometimes it's okay to chuck a tantrum. And I am talking about MYSELF.

Yeah I know NOT a very grown-up thing to do. BUT my little act this morning kept my two kids quiet...for about 2 minutes. 2 minutes is better than 0 minutes right? RIGHT?

I got tired of their whining and sometimes spoiled attitude like they had this morning. I was just about to be ready to hit my head on the wall… So with Superwomen effort, I resisted the urge to send my kids on the moon…
So what's a frazzled, stressed-to-the-max mama do in this situation?
Chuck a tantrum of course!
Give them a taste of their own medicine. With a spoonful of pretend crying and a forkful of guilt-tripping words like:

"You guys are giving me so much heartache, I might need to go to the hospital, do you guys want me to end up in the hospital?" (Insert sobbing here)

Let your inner Method Actor out. Works just like a charm.



No comments:

Post a Comment