Pages


Monday, February 7, 2011

This week-end was not bad at all...

It’s time for me to let go of the winter funk. The sun shined through the whole week-end and weather forecast says that it’s going to last another week. The kids played nicely together for 2 days, we all went to a great party on Saturday evening and had a wonderful time. On Sunday morning, the kids and I went to Church and I can definitely say by "the Grace of God" Arthur and Morgane were the spitting image of 2 little angels during the whole mass… I have an understanding other half who is an awesome cook (thanks to him and the Japanese meal he prepared, my double deck butt is itching to show up again), and he works his ass like crazy… And last but not the least: I got all my shoes back from the storage!!!! (pics and post coming very soon)
I do have so much to be thankful for, but sometimes it just doesn’t seem to be enough and I am really ashamed to admit that…

1 comment:

  1. hey joyeke,

    dont forget to keep an eye open for little boys clothing, as i'm on the look out for clyde.
    trying to find nice stuff.
    unusual and cute, but no more little tedy bear or bunnies, so very tired of the fluffy cuddly cuttie pets. ;-)

    ReplyDelete