Pages


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"THE TALK"? – Thank you God, not just yet…

So a while ago, Arthur was in our bedroom and he found a condom (Don’t ask why it was there or how it got there, ‘cause that’s another story).
Arthur (holding the package): Mom, what’s this?  
ME: hum, cough, cough. Well honey, it’s something Mommy and Daddy use so we don’t have another baby
Arthur: OH, ok… (as he left to watch his cartoons)
So what was I thinking not putting back the condom in a “safe place” instantly? I dunno!..
Few days later, Morgane is in our room and she also finds the condom:
Morgane (holding the package): Mom, what’s this?  
Arthur: Don’t touch that! Only grown- ups can eat that!
ME: Uh, what do you mean sweetie?
Arthur  (looking at Morgane and me and putting his Mr. "I-Know-It-All" act): Well yes, you told me that this is a special gum you and dad chew so the babies don’t form in your belly!
For once I shut my mouth and let him be right…

Translation:  I will not be your Father! I just love this French condom package :o

No comments:

Post a Comment