Pages


Thursday, February 3, 2011

A letter to my formerly flat stomach…

Dear Super Tanned and Toned Stomach of 2002,
I really miss you, I only have six months left before going to Tunisia and therefore have decided that I need to carry on doing this excruciating workouts if I do not want to be compared to a very wrinkled Sharpei.
I am determined to make it.
Have I knowned that you and I were at the epitome of our relationship 9 years ago, I would not have taken you for granted. I’ve ignored you for far too long and I’ll make an effort from now on.
Love,
Your owner who is going to set fire to other half’s PC if he dares watching the Next Victoria Secret’s Fashion Show AGAIN!
PS:  To the "Wrinkled Ladies" like me over there :o) Here is a special dedication for you… Don’t be too hard on yourselves, I know, I know, I’m working on that too…



No comments:

Post a Comment