Pages


Friday, February 18, 2011

Customer Complaint



Dear Mother Nature,
Listen, and listen good. I have a closet full of beautiful dresses and outfits. I have beautiful shoes that are just waiting for the weather to get a bit warmer so they can get out of their boxes. Your inability to perform your basic job duties is simply unacceptable. My patience is running THIN. All I want is some sun AND warm temperature. I know it’s not spring yet, but this winter you showed us how dedicated you were to deliver snow, now do your job and start sending us some heat!
Best regards,
A very unsatisfied customer…

1 comment:

  1. Then again i'm sure zara has loads of wonderfull sweaters and coats and boots and socks and gloves and scarves..... ;-)

    one thing though, never ever buy real fur. even on a collar or something, just refuse it.

    ReplyDelete