Pages


Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love going home on Thursdays!

Like pretty much every working mom I know, my house is not as clean as I'd like it to be. Not by a long shot.

Between work  and kids, I simply don't have the time or energy to be Mrs. Clean. I try to keep the house presentable and I think to myself, It's not clean enough and I hope no one notices.

That’s why when we hired our cleaning lady, I felt like a big weight had been taken off my shoulders. Over the years, I've come to appreciate our cleaning lady  more than I can say. We leave for work and like a magical fairy, she transforms my slovenly house into something that sparkles and smells good.
Moreover, I can focus on what I really want, like enjoying my time with family and friends.
If other half and myself had to choose between paying for groceries or paying the cleaning lady, we'd starve for a week so we could have fresh bed linens and clean bathrooms.
I love her because after she comes over, my house feels like heaven…
Oh wait! It's not a dream :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment