Pages


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

YES YOU CAN!!

Guess what I did for lunch? I went to (drumbeat): Zara!!!
I went there because I needed a bit of retail therapy, I woke up this morning feeling grumpy for no reason, most of time I just ignore the dark cloud on top of my head, but this morning nothing seemed to work to make it go away… So I decided to do what I know always works for me: retail therapy!
Zara is like a little piece of heaven for me… Not only do I love the trendy clothes, shoes, and bags but I love the fact that it’s one of the only stores that is always super organized… Everything is always in place and well folded. Don’t you hate it when you feel like you’re picking after someone?! I mean, it’s one thing to do it home (and it’s already no fun) but in a shop! Come on ladies! Would you do that at home?!
So there I am just looking around when I found IT. The white skinny jean…  My self-destructive button turned on and I thought "I’m going to try this jean, see how bad it fits me and then I’ll go and get some comfort food". So I pick-up my size and head to the dressing room.
So there I was in the dressing room, I decided to turn my back to the mirror, you know so when I would look, it would be like that jumpy feeling you have when you’re not expecting something terrifying to jump in front of you? I put the skinny jeans on without difficulty and thought this is odd, I probably won’t be able to close the button of it, so I did just that and it slipped with no problem at all! I turn and what d’ya know! I looked great!!!  I screamed but not of horror of Joy!!!! I made it! I made it! I look great!
This damn diet I’ve been on for weeks is finally showing the results, I felt better the second I saw myself. I small step for me but a big one to all the mommies struggling to lose that last pooch! I’m telling you right now: “YES YOU CAN!!!”
Below picture of the brand new jean:

Now, I just need to find the perfect top and the perfect shoes to go with it :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment