Pages


Friday, February 18, 2011

The reasons I married "Other Half"

If you have been reading my blog, you already know that I am very much in love with "Other Half". So if you are still wondering why, here are from my point of view pretty damn good reasons!
1.       He’s a great cook! Ok, the scale has never made an effort to agree with me on this one. But if the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, I must have been a dude in some other life!
2.       He’s got very large feet! OK, he has ENORMOUS feet! (At this point it may lead you to certain assumption about why I married the guy but you’d be wrong! HA! Just kidding J)
3.       He never gets angry
4.       Oh yeah, he provided me with 2 gorgeous children
5.       He makes me laugh so much that I thank God everyday that I had a c-sections and not the natural births, if not we would have to think about buying those granny napkins!
6.       He deals with most poo related things, be it kids poo, dog poo stuck on shoes, , he will clear it up and sort it out while I am gagging
7.       He is my bed warmer, no need for a hot water bottle in my bed
8.       He does the laundry
9.       He lets me hold the remote control
But most of all, he still loves me...

No comments:

Post a Comment