Pages


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Quirky Quirks…

So this morning, I met a vey nice friend of my dear brother… Apparently my dear brother and I are alike. I tend to disagree, I know I’m the better version of him :o)
Oh and dear brother, this is my blog, you may not agree what I have just written up there, but I know I’m right :o)
Anyway, after a very funny conversation with Massimo (oh, exotic isn’t it? Add handsome and you have a very lovely picture and Gay damn…), I came with this idea of listing my quirks:
1.       I am extremely awkward. Even more so around large groups. Match that with people I barely know you’ll find me in a pool of stuttering mess
2.       I don’t like hugs. Unless it’s my other half, my kids, my mom and dad or my dear brother hugging me: BACK OFF! I may like you but we do not need to share heat
3.       I fidget 
4.       I’m addicted to coffee (fidgeting and coffee might be related)
5.       I don’t like to take on a bite of anything. I prefer to have it on a plate, cut into pieces that I can just drop in my mouth
6.       I don’t like eating in public. Now before you start, I have no eating disorder. It’s just that a lot of friends told me I can eat like a truck driver and it made me self conscious, I LOVE FOOD, I just don’t like people watching me eat.
7.       I love fruits BUT I’m allergic to Kiwi. Oh and also, I think kiwi resembles little hairy monkey balls. (Don’t ask how my brain works, I don’t always know myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment