Pages


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blogiversary...

Today  marks my first month of  blogging! I never thought a month  ago that I would end up writing a least a post a day.
1162 visitors in a month! I am speechless. I am literally without speech. OK, some people have 10000 visitors but having already 1 would have been great for me, so this is really a nice suprise...
My blog is my happy place. My blog is my comforter. My blog is my own little piece of internet paradise I go here to say anything and everything.
I go here to make people giggle, snort and laugh with me.
I go here with my silly ideas on without the fear of being judged or being laughed at. Okay fine, sometimes you (especially you, dear brother) laugh at a me. But that's coming from a place of love and goodness. Right?
I go here because otherwise I might just go carzy. Working mom plus 2 kids plus sleep deprivation plus tones of coffee equals a cuckoo girl sometimes.
I go here to voice out my fears and my worries. I go here because I love the sound of my own voice. Again, dear brother: Shhhh!
I hope you keep coming back, for as long as I have crazy stories to tell! Oh another thing, I'm glad I have all these visitors, now if I could have you post some comments that would be nice :o) Promise, I don't bite!

3 comments:

  1. Am I the only one checking this thing out daily and commenting on it???

    Ugh! Commenting on this thing is frustrating...

    Oh Hi! It's moi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy BLOGVERSARY!!!!! Hoot Woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check daily in between reading all the depression news from around the world - though this is my first blog comment. I'm no longer a virgin !!!!

    It's Kat - apparently I can only post anonymous

    ReplyDelete