Pages


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reality Bites...


If you are needing a « Baptism by fire experience in humbling” just let your 5 years old son walk in your room while you get dressed in the morning…
Believe me there will be tears but not of your 5 years old!
I was dancing in my undies while looking at myself in the mirror and thinking: hello you! You still got it girl! When came in my 5 years old son…
Arthur: Mom, you’re so cool
ME: Thank you love that’s so sweet of you!
Arthur: Yeah, I wish I also had an apron that would wiggle that way..
---- SLAP number 1!
I then recommend to let your 3 years old girl in and she’ll finish you by putting her hand on your uncovered butt and loudly proclaim to her brother:
Look Arthur, Mum’s butt is like Jello!!! That’s so cool! Yeah Mom, you’re cool!
---- And there is SLAP number 2!
I was really tempted to strangle these little devil’s minions… Ah well, I guess the good old days are gone for good! :o) But basically I'm screwed, check out this video from Louis CK about having a boy and a girl :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment